Assumption University

Quelle heure est-il????

++ My musiC ++

วันเสาร์ที่ 27 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My first class @ ABAC

If you’re bored with English or if you scare English, I persuade you that, Assumption University can make you feel fun with English and the bad feeling about your English will be deleted in that time.

My first class at ABAC, in the section 410 (SG426), I opened the door and took a seat in the third line. I don’t have friend in that time, 2-3 minutes, there is a woman opened the door and she took a seat near me. She is May. She is friendly.
Next, the teacher opened the door and she said “Good morning”. Everybody replied after her “Good morning” too. My teacher name is Dr.Laura. She’s good at English. I can translate that she said into Thai.

During my break ( 10:45 – 11.15 AM. ), I went to AU Plaza with May. We bought some water and we drank it.

11:15 AM. , in the class of Dally Teacher. At first, I understood that she said a little bit because she spoke very fast. Then she ordered everybody to introduce themselves. It made everybody to known each other.

My first class at ABAC make good feeling to me. You’ll fun with English, if you at ABAC. ^^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: